Monthly Goals that will Change Everything
How Setting Monthly Goals can be a Huge Game Changer
Happy September! New month, new goals!
Did you know that September is self improvement month? So, now is the perfect time to set monthly goals that will be a game changer for you physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
I am always looking for ways to improve and also always looking to implement healthy habits into my daily routine. Be sure to check out my previous blog post 10 Healthy Habits to Start in 2020 if you need a little help setting goals for this month.
What are my goals for this month? Keep readying to find out....
-Use time blocking - best way to stay organized with a busy schedule
- Exercise 5 days a week
- Read one chapter of the Bible a day
- Drink one gallon of water a day - Check out 10 Reasons you Should Drink One Gallon of Water a Day
- Speak kindly to myself, use daily affirmations
- Plan a date night
- Practice forgiveness
- Earn $5000 from my phone - Check out 5 Benefits of Becoming a Social Media Influencer
- Clear out my closet of things I no longer wear
- Plan a vacation or weekend getaway
- Purchase an item that will make my life easier (need to think about this one!)
- Stretch for 10 minutes a day
- Journal every morning one thing I am thankful for
- Try something new and push myself out of my comfort zone
- Try ten new recipes
- Start brainstorming next month's goals
- Unsubscribe from all emails I no longer want to receive
- Run 8-minute mile
- Declutter my living space
- Spend quality time with family - no phone
Wow! That seems like a long list but I truly believe I can knock all of these out this month! It's going to be a great month!
A few things to keep in mine when setting goals:
Start with your current goals and then consider the next step
Connect your goals to a larger purpose. What will it mean to achieve the goal you are setting?
Think SMART Goals - specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-bound goals
Write down your goals and keep them somewhere visible.
Keep yourself accountable. Don't keep your goals a secret. Share on social media. Tell a friend. Join a group.
Set up practices that will support your current goals. Set yourself up for success.
What are your September goals?
Do you have any of the same goals as I do or ones similar? Leave a comment below!
If you enjoyed this blog post, share it with a friend! Thank you for supporting me. Please DM me on IG if you have any questions, prayer requests or simply need a friend.