Search
  • MyLifeDailyBlog

Benefits of Alkaline Water and Where to Get it!

How DAFI provides for you and your family


What is alkaline water?


Alkaline water is ionized water. In other words, the pH level has been increased in order to help people with excess acidity. Alkaline water helps to neutralize acid in the body.


Levels of pH range from 0 to 14 with 1 being very acidic, 13 being very alkaline and 7 being neutral. Alkaline water has a pH level of around 8 or 9 where normal tap water has a pH level of 7.


Alkaline water also contains alkaline minerals and negative oxidation reduction potential (also known as ORP). ORP is the ability of water to act as a antioxidant. Water becomes more anti-oxidizing with a more negative ORP value.



Related: 10 Reasons You Should Drink 1 Gallon of Water a Day



Benefits of Alkaline Water


  • Slow down aging process

  • Regulates pH levels of the body

  • Prevents various chronic diseases (cancer)

  • Colon-cleansing properties

  • Immune system support

  • Hydration

  • Skin Health Detoxifying properties

  • Weight loss


Who is DAFI?


DAFI has been on the market for 30+ years and is a worldwide brand of filtering water pitchers, filtering water bottles and filtering cartridges. Over the past 30 years, DAFI has been able to develop multiple original and patented manufacturing solutions.


Their unique line of Alkaline water pitchers and filters brings proper alkaline-acidic balance to the body through an increased pH level and negative oxidation reduction potential in tap water.


This gives customers the opportunity to filter tap water within seconds!


Why Choose DAFI?


DAFI is a trusted brand that provides the ability to filter tap water quickly and efficiently.


Take a look below at the benefits DAFI offers:


1. Convenience

Who doesn’t love convenience? Especially when it comes to drinking water, easily accessible filtered water is extremely beneficial. No car? Bad weather? Inventory is running low? DAFI gives the ability to filter water within the comfort of your own home with no hassle at all. Another plus is not having to store plastic water bottles and fill up trash quickly. (Challenge: Comment on this blog how many plastic bottles are currently by your bedside!)


2. Plastic Reduction

Did you know enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the Earth FOUR times? 35 BILLION plastic bottles are throw away every year by just Americans. Only 25% is recycled. We could save one billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually by recycling the other 75%. DAFI assists with plastic and waster reduction by creating the ability to filter tap water.


3. Save Money

Guys, DAFI’s system helps you save by simply filtering tap water from home! The average pack of water has 3-4 gallons of water altogether. One water filtering cartridge lasts 40 gallons of water! 40 gallons! This will last you so much longer and in the end, save you money.



My Personal Experience


Friends, I am so happy to have made the switch with DAFI. Using DAFI’s products has been so simple, convenient and cost efficient. Did I mention the water is delicious?! I love that I can also help work towards reducing plastic.


Only needing water ionizer filter replacement every 40 gallons is a HUGE game changer.


I have grown to love this brand so much that I have teamed up with DAFI to provide you guys a promo code! This will help you save even more! Use code “MYLIFEDAILY” at checkout when visiting DAFI website.


I seriously can’t encourage you enough to try out these products! I love having the alkalizing water pitcher in the fridge ready to go when I’m ready for a glass. I love the self filtering water bottle for traveling, exercise or running errands because it is durable and so easy to grab on the go. In a blog coming soon, I will provide other examples on how to use these water ionizer machines. Subscribe now to catch that blog!


If you decide to check out DAFI, be sure to use code “MYLIFEDAILY” at checkout to save. Before purchasing, please research side effects and daily uses of alkaline water. Alkaline water is used for drinking only. Please do not boil or use for appliances because it loses the properties earned while being filtered.


As always, if you enjoyed this blog post, share it with a friend! Re-pin to Pinterest to save for later! Thank you for supporting me. Please DM me on IG if you have any questions, prayer requests or simply need a friend.